Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happenings

I am grabbing a quick 10 minutes while my boys are quiet (it doesn't happen often!) to fill you in on some of the recent happenings at Little Indigo.  On the home front, my boys have been sick for the last two weeks, and so it has been a little bit of a juggling act recently!  I have uploaded lots of new products onto the Little Indigo website, but there are still many more to come!

I have also only recently found out that Little Indigo has been accepted into Mathilda's Market!! Yay!  I am very excited, I love Mathilda's!  So I will be setting up my little shop in just over a week at Malvern Town Hall in Melbourne.  I am looking foward to finally meeting some of my lovely suppliers in person (as several will also be exhibiting) and also checking out some of the gorgeous products that will be on display.  Again I am nervous, but I think it is good to be a little nervous :-)

This week I received my first order of Mozi Mini and I was not dissappointed!  Everything is gorgeous!  I have been a fan of Mozi for sometime and love to have a browse through the Hampton Store in Melbourne, so I was very excited to see that they were establishing a range just for "little ones".  All of the products are beautifully packaged in Gift Boxes and so make a perfect present for a new Mum or for a Baby Shower. Below is a selection of some of the gorgeous product range, all available on the Little Indigo website:






I have also just added a new range of Printspace Prints - all gorgeous as usual!  I will also be adding some personalised Printspace Prints very soon.  Here are some of my favourites:



Keep an eye on the Little Indigo website for other new products that will be listed in the coming week.  And can you believe it....Little Indigo will be 6 months also on the 8th May!!  I can't believe it!!  There will be Birthday Celebrations...stay tuned!

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment