Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Break

So far I am having a lovely Easter Break.  A few days off from my second job, eating a ton of chocolate and generally relaxing.  My boys had a great day yesterday and were very excited about the visit from the Easter Bunny. 

Thanks Mini Envy for the fab Easter Sacks!


Sunday was spent relaxing, watching the boys play, browsing through my Mother-in-law's enormous "Notebook" Magazine collection and playing with my new camera. 

Playing at Grandma and Grandad's house

Loving my new toy! 

A rare pic of my eldest son!  (He hates getting his photo taken - just like mum!)

Tully :)

On the Little Indigo front, I have been slowly but surely uploading lots of new products to the website and I have also just updated the SALE section - lots of great Summer Bargains!  More new products will continue to be added over the coming week :)


Jo x

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great Easter break! Love the pictures you took:)

    Enjoy the rest of the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete