Thursday, March 10, 2011

What's New?

I feel like I haven't written a Blog Post for a long time!  So, while my two boys are asleep I am getting my chance.

It has been a busy time at Little Indigo in the last few weeks.  I have just finished my first season of buying, which was really exciting.  I still find it a little strange that I am able to pick out clothing that will be worn next Summer!  Winter deliveries have also started to arrive, plus I am continually on the look out for new labels and gorgeous handmade products that would be a perfect fit for the Little Indigo store. 

And planning is well under way for my first big show, the Baby and Toddler Show!  Only one month away now! 

Below are some of the new things that have been added to the Little Indigo store in the last few weeks.

A gorgeous new range of stationery by Emmy Rose - I love elephants!

Vintage Fabric Skirts by Krumpet - so gorgeous!

Mini Envy! I'm so excited to be stocking this label!

Keep an eye on the website in the coming weeks, as there will be lots of new products on the site!

Jo x

2 comments:

  1. Just found you at the Vintage sheet blog--feel free to linkup your giveaway (and future ones) here: http://www.craftbuds.com/giveaway-roundup/ :)

    ReplyDelete