Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gorgeous New Products and New Photos!

I have received a lot of gorgeous new products in the mail this week, which have all finally been loaded onto the Little Indigo website!  We have adorable dresses from And the Little Dog Laughed, cute notebooks and bags from Long and the Short, a great new range of blankets and towels from Mizzle, and the most beautiful artwork from The Little Humbugs!!  Have a little look below :)

Florence Dress from 'And the Little Dog Laughed'

Cupcake Notebook from 'Long and the Short'
Hooded Towel from 'Mizzle'

Archie and his Kite by 'The Little Humbugs'

And to top it off I also received some gorgeous new photos from Jen at Jennifer McCue Photography!



 

And while I am showing off some pics, I thought I would sneak this one in of my little man, just because I love it :) 




And I have many more new arrivals to add to the store next week, plus I am very, very excited about some orders I will be placing in the next few weeks! Keep watching this space!

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment